REPORT ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are used by Chiarazzo Sas di Chiarazzo Alessandra e C., who is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the personal data protection principles of the 2016/679 GDPR Regulation.
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- We inform you that the data are processed by the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations related to commercial relationships;
- Management of litigation (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices);
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices);
- Sending of courtesy and / or promotional / informative material;
In particular, for the purposes specified below, your data will be processed ONLY on
specific acceptance of consent:
- The legal bases on which the treatment for the common data is based, according to the Art.6 of the GDPR Regulation, are:
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
- Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above:
- Employees and collaborators of the owner or of the Group companies in Italy, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- Third-party companies or other subjects (for example credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- In accordance with the provisions of article 14 of the GDPR Regulation, as data have not been obtained from the subject, the categories of personal data being processed are reported:
- Identification data (company name or name and surname of natural persons, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, fiscal data, etc.);
- Name, address or other elements of personal identification (name, surname, age, sex, place and date of birth, private address, work address);
|Activity name||Customer management|
|IT structures||Location 01|
|Headquarters||Local place BA/1 (Barletta)|
- The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately cancelled or processed anonymously as their conservation is not otherwise justified; unless the informed consent of the interested parties regarding a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity has been validly acquired.
The data retention period is: The data will be processed as long as necessary to carry out the commercial relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (law of rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, the right to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- Holder for the processing of your personal data is:
Chiarazzo Sas di Chiarazzo Alessandra e C., p.iva 06817110726, c.f. 06817110726
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEC: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0883349170
Chiarazzo Alessandra, c.f. CHRLSN78E46L109L
- Data controllers of the processing of your personal data are:
- CHIARAZZO SAVINO GIULIANO, c.f. CHRSNG82A09A669T
- CHIARAZZO FRANCESCA PAOLA, c.f. CHRFNC83A70L328N
- CHIARAZZO GIANLUCA, c.f. CHRGLC89T19L328F
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when he accesses a website with the purpose of providing information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During browsing the user could receive on his terminal even cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all the features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
This category also includes the analytics cookies. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example, the analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what are the recurrent patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. In this case we speak about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of EU 2016/679 Regulation.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, the third-party cookies of Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when you use the respective widget or share button. To learn more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content into them. By visiting a page containing a video, or by clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools of our ownership. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
The user can manage their own cookie preferences through the features present in the common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser in order to block the sending of cookies or to limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
To get information on the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of information obtained by plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.
The undersigned (s) identified below has received complete information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and expresses consent to the processing and communication of their personal data with particular regard to those so-called details in the limits, for the purposes and for the duration specified in the information.